ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include
Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the
organization's policies and applicable laws.
Other duties may be assigned.
Level 1 Requirements: (to be completed in 3
- Knows safety equipment and is aware of machine safety
- Reads a micrometer.
- Reads and understands a Mesh Build Sheet.
- Knows ASTM Standards A1064-14
Level 2 Requirements: (to be completed in 6
- Tests weld shear.
- Tests tensile, bend and reduction of area.
Level 3 Requirements: (optional)
- Troubleshoots quality problems.
- Performs cycle counts to maintain inventory.
- Audits production processes.
- Fills in for vacations and absences as needed.
Download our PDF for a full job
- Health Care Plans
- Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company-paid Life
- Company-paid AD&D
- Company-paid Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Savings & Retirement Plan
- Incentive Programs
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement