ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include
Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the
organization's policies and applicable laws.
Other duties may be assigned.
Provides technical support to Maintenance Department on
all electrical/electronic matters: (75%)
- Directs, tests, and diagnoses malfunctioning apparatus such as
Programmable Logic Control Programs, DC drives, AC drives and
- Directs and assists in the repair and replacement of
malfunctioning apparatus listed above as required.
- Creates and maintains electrical drawings and schematics.
- Plans layout and functions of controls, wiring, plumbing,
systems and power distribution.
- Provides support for special projects including, but not
limited to, component selection, controls recommendations, vendor
recommendations and installation.
- Requisitions tools, parts and equipment as directed.
- Inspects completed work for conformance to drawings,
specifications and safety.
Responds to calls for assistance when needed. Maintains
maintenance documentation: (20%)
- Maintains proper logs and records on all equipment.
- Maintains time and maintenance records as required.
- Provides technical support in the selection of components for
- Routinely schedules and provides training to electrical
- May be required to assist other plants and accompany
Engineering group to resolve issues.
- Assists IS and outside personnel as required.
- Will be capable and required to assist with other maintenance
related tasks to support reliable operations.
Stays current on developments in the industrial
electronics field through continuing education: (5%)
- Initiates and suggest plans to improve electrical equipment
- Provides training recommendations for self and maintenance
personnel to Maintenance Supervisor and General Manager.
Download our PDF for a full job
- Health Care Plans
- Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company-paid Life
- Company-paid AD&D
- Company-paid Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Savings & Retirement Plan
- Incentive Programs
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement