ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND WORK RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following:
Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the
organization's policies and applicable laws.
Other duties may be assigned.
Performs computer-aided-design (CAD) drafting and related
technical support for engineering group, with an emphasis on rebar
to engineered structural mesh (ESM) reinforcement conversions and
preparation of quote and fabrication drawings as necessary to
support sales requirements and ESM product designs.
- Prepares accurate and thorough detail of ESM concrete
reinforcement arrangements using Autodesk AutoCAD drawings,
Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, and proprietary company software
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of company-wide
CAD drafting standards as required to promote consistency of CAD
protocol among in-house users and uniformity of drawing
presentation to customer.
- Exhibits technical aptitude necessary to assist engineers in
ESM conversion work and to gain familiarity with project and
customer-specific detail requirements.
- Utilizes effective verbal and written communication to
facilitate in-house coordination and execution of assigned work.
Provides courteous customer service whenever direct
interaction is required.
Download our PDF for a full job
- Health Care Plans
- Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company-paid Life
- Company-paid AD&D
- Company-paid Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Savings & Retirement Plan
- Incentive Programs
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement